Benefits of winning and accepting International Productivity Award (IPA Award)
Some have asked why do I need IPA award?
International Productivity Awards Organisation in collaboration with Centre for Productivity – (CeProd) gathers and recognizes Individuals and leading businesses from different regions that contribute to the daily growth of their local economy and the world economy.
How Winning IPA awards will impact your business.
- 1. Significant Recognition
- Winners benefit from powerful national, local and industry media exposure, joining exclusive groups of high-achieving companies and positioning their companies alongside iconic past honorees.
- 2. Industry Affirmation
- Everyone wants to be associated with a winner. Winners create inroads in their industries and communities and rise above the competition, gaining significant sales advantage.
- 3. Huge Recruitment Visibility
- The best companies attract the finest talent. Winning business awards is a great way to make it into candidates’ consideration set and attract new talent with an elevated employer brand.
- 4. Energize the Team
- Winners get an instant morale boost through nationwide validation of their teams’ hard work.
These benefits are also tangible: Corporate award winners had 37% more sales growth and 44% higher stock price return than their peers (research study by Hendricks & Singhal of the University of Western Ontario and Georgia Institute of Technology). Smaller award-winning companies experience a 63% increase in operating income and a 39% growth in sales, while large award-winning companies enjoy a 48% increase in operating income and a 37% growth in sales when compared to non-award winners (a study by British Quality Foundation).
- 5. Press Release
- Winners are featured in a nationally distributed press release.
- 6. Website Placement
- All winners are featured on the winners’ pages on the IPA website.
- 7. Logos
- All winners receive complimentary winner logos that can be used on company websites and in other marketing and promotional materials.
- 8. Judges’ Quotes
- Some judges provide quotes about the judging process, quality of nominees, which winners are welcome to use in relevant materials or announcements.
- 9. News Page
- Winners’ news items – i.e. press releases, blog posts, award page news, and articles – are featured on the winners’ news pages, including links back to the company sites.
- 10. Quotations
- Winners’ press release quotations, tweets or other public statements may also be featured throughout the IPA website.
- 11. Social Media
- Winners’ photos with Award Certificate can be shared across various social media channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- 12. Increased Credibility
- A business award win, can act as a 3rd party endorsement for your business. A win can give a seal of approval to your activities and is a sign of quality for potential customers. It can also form part of your sales pitch. It can also help with relationships with suppliers. It’s a great way of differentiating your company from competitors and will send out positive signals to customers.
- 13. Employee Motivation
- This Award recognizes the hard work and achievements of your employees so accepting it can help boost staff morale and improve motivation. Employees are focused on what’s great about the company they work for and can feel proud to be a part of it. This can be maximised by making sure staff feel they get the recognition they deserve by holding a staff meeting to celebrate your victory. Staff could be invited to a glitzy awards ceremony or dinner which can yield networking opportunities as well as being a great night out.
- 14. Attract and Retain Talent
- Business awards validate your hiring stature among new recruits. By pitching yourself as the best you can attract the talent you need to push your business forward. Increased employee morale will also help attract and retain new recruits.
- 15. Business Growth
- Receiving an award will reinforce your clients’ positive opinions about your company. In other words, your business award will help you keep your current clients and will likely even bring you new prospects to help you grow your business.
- 16. New Connections and Endorsements
- This award comes with new connections and networking opportunities. Most companies use awards to their great advantage to develop new business contacts and to get new endorsements from new clients.
- 17. Know your Competition
- Receiving an award helps you understand where you stand among your competition. In order for you to win an award, you need to know your competitors and make your business stand out. Only when you are deeply familiar with your competitors will you be able to come up with an innovative strategy that will allow you to differentiate yourself from your competition and earn more awards.
- 18. Enhanced Brand Profile and Recognition
- Positive changes in your sector nationally and in your local area and region including competitors, suppliers, the general public and stakeholders.
- 19. Improved Financial Performance
- Whether this is an increase in sales, ability to get grants, loans or bring in sponsorship. For SME’s it could increase in the value of good-will in the business and credibility with financial institutions.
- 20. Establishing a Niche or Unique Selling Point
- By receiving productivity award you can create a niche and generate good news stories as contributing to national productivity this make you stand out from your competitors. From sustainability to productivity awards, from your contribution to society, education, training and young people to improving the lives of others, show how you are making a difference.
- 21. Focus
- Our Productivity research and economic growth evidence gathering helps with the identification and greater understanding of key performance areas and the recognition of best practices in your industry. It can also highlight areas where you need improvements.
- 22. Enhances Business Competitiveness
- If you exploit the short term and long term benefits of winning an award then all the above can contribute to improved competitiveness.